BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Home sweet home. =)

Just came back from KL.. yay.

Finally came back, miss my frens, miss my room, miss onlining and especially my teddy bear. XD

dint really do much in KL.. only went to 2 shopping centers, dint get to play my game and dint get to buy the things i wanted =='' so me and my sis just spend the day watching LORD OF THE RINGS. i could not believe one chapter is around 4 hours plus. but we finish watching 3 chapters anyway XD. sit on the couch till our ass have no feeling ad. LOL

well, its good to be back at home. and few days more school will start again =(. havent actually finish my hw yet ^^hope i could finish it in time.

Besides all tht....

i'm going to the craft shop with weng for a card making thing, and later tht day i will be hanging out with nyit leng =D before she goes back to KL. so, hope things will be fun tmr with them

i've not much to post abt now... hope tht there are more things i could post abt tmr and hope the post i will be posting abt is fun for u to see. XD

TATA =)

0 comments: